For a limited time period, patients who book an eye exam will experience our state of the art ocular technology at no charge.
Why you should do OCT and Retinal Photography:
- Retinal photography takes a digital picture of the retina similar to a digital camera. This is NOT an x-ray and the eye is not exposed to any harmful radiation
- Helps the doctor detect and monitor signs of general health problems like high blood pressure and diabetes
- Helps the doctor detect and monitor signs of glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and other eye diseases
- OCT technology was previously only available in hospitals and large ophthalmological centres. Currently, very few optometric clinics have OCT technology
- OCT allows the doctor to diagnosis eye conditions accurately to allow for timely referral and treatment when necessary
- OCT allows the doctor to monitor changes in ocular conditions